RADIOMASTER BOXER MAX.
The RadioMaster Boxer Max is the max version of the RadioMaster Boxer.
The rc transmitter has the same features and capabilities as the boxer, but comes with factory installed AG01 gimbals, premium quality aluminum buttons and roller. Furthermore, an adjustable length CNC metal folding handle, upgraded leather grips and included bonus RadioMaster neck strap gives you the best user experience possible.
Don't forget your Boxer accessories
- Optional 3 colors – Black/Red/Gold
- AG01 hall gimbals installed
- Carbon fiber pattern case
- CNC buttons and roller as standard
- Adjustable length CNC metal folding stand
- Upgraded black leather grips
- Available with built-in ExpressLRS RF modules
- Featuring a powerful STM32F407VGT6 with 1MB Flash and 192KB RAM
- Preinstalled EdgeTX firmware
- Internal ELRS module capable of 1,000Hz refresh rate
- Adjustable ELRS RF output
- QC3.0 fast charging support 2.0A MAX
- Compact design with excellent ergonomics
- New low-profile latching SE switch and momentary SF switch
- Oversized battery compartment- Space for a 2S 6200mAh pack, up to 20
- hour duration (Batteries not included)
- Standard JR module compartment
- Internal module cooling fan built in (ELRS version)
- RadioMaster standardized button layout
- Versatile 6-position switch for flight mode access
- Adjustable and Removable T-shape Antenna
- Industry first fabric handle for improved portability
- Changeable, ergonomic grips
- Redesigned SD card slot with new and improved 512mb pre-loaded SD card included
- External module power slots in battery cover
- RadioMaster signature carry case and gimbal protector are included as standard to ensure your radio stays safe while on the move
EdgeTX & ELRS pre-installed
Preinstalled with EdgeTX and ExpressLRS, the BOXER has cutting edge software fit for its class-leading hardware. RadioMaster works closely with the EdgeTX and ExpressLRS teams to develop features and optimize the user experience. We will continue to contribute and support projects like EdgeTX and ExpressLRS, ensuring the concepts of open standards are carried forward into the future.
EdgeTX and Opentx
OpenTX and EdgeTX are the leading OpenSource software projects to run on RC transmitters. OpenTX and EdgeTX are driving all our RadioMaster products.
Both of these transmitter operating systems gives you full controll about all aspects of your transmitter. You are fully in control.
Set up multiple models, attach switches to custom functions, let the software take custom actions based on telemetry values.
Set up RF power output with LUA scripts. Adjust your Betaflight or INAV settings with Lua Scripts. And many, many more features!
With OpenTX and EdgeTX, your imagination is the only limitation.
RadioMaster Boxer: feature overview
The Boxer Max radio controller is available in multiple color schemes. Available in Carbon Fiber Red, Carbon Fiber Gold and Carbon Fiber black. Pick the one you like the most.
Carbon Fiber look
The shell is now upgraded to a carbon fiber look premium quality shell. The Carbon fiber pattern gives your transmitter an awesome look.
CNC Metal folding stand
The CNC metal folding stand can be used as both carry handle and stand, thanks to the option to adjust the length.
It’s very convenient to use it as a stand, when making settings to your models on the bench. If you use any external JR modules, it also makes sure that your external modules don’t get scratched.
Low profile switches
Low profile switches makes transportation a breeze. The SF switch is a momentary one, while the SE switch is a latching one.
T Shape antenna
Included with every transmitter is a removable T-Shape Antenna. This antenna is strong, rigid but still adjustable.
Connect a trainer cable, USB-C cable or Head Phone to your radio controller. Use the trainer port with our trainer cable, to connect (wired) to a slave or master radio.
Connect a USB-C cable to your pc, and make adjustments to your models by using the EdgeTX companion software. Or update your firmware for EdgeTX or ExpressLRS without the need for complicated upgrade procedures.
A stereo headphone can be connected to the headphone port. This can be convenient when you want to hear your audible warnings or audible telemetry in a high noise environment.
- Item: BOXER Max Radio
- Color: Black/Red/Gold
- Size: 235*178*77mm
- Weight: 532.5g
- Frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Internal RF: ELRS 2.4GHz
- Supported protocols: Module dependent
- Cooling fan: Built in (ELRS version)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4V DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / ELRS (RF module)
- Channels: Max 16 channels (Receiver dependent)
- Battery: 7.4V 2-cell Lithium-Polymer / Two 3.7V 18650 Lithium-Ion cells (batteries not included)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal
- External module: JR / FrSKY / Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB / SD card & EdgeTX Companion PC software
- BONUS: Radiomaster neck strap and CNC adjustable stand
What you get when ordering the RadioMaster Boxer
- 1 * BOXER Max Radio
- 1 * Signature Carry Case
- 1 * T Antenna
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Gimbal Protector
- 1 * 1.5mm Allen Key
- 2 * M4*4 Screws
- 4 * Low Tension Springs
- 1 * Stickers
- 1 * Manual
- 1 * 18650 Battery tray (Batteries not included)
- 1 * RadioMaster Neck Strap
- 1 * Boxer KeyChain
- 1 * Screen Protector