RadioMaster RP4TD ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Diversity Receiver (ELRS)
RadioMaster RP4TD ELRS 2.4ghz Diversity Receiver
The RadioMaster RP series receivers are designed with size, ease of use and range in mind. Utilizing ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Open-source firmware the RP series of nano receivers deliver features and range today’s pilots have come to expect.
The RadioMaster RP4TD is the first diversity receiver with two SX1281 RF chips. Thanks to this dual-channel 2.4GHz radio’s the RadioMaster RP4TD has the best signal sensitivity, signal-to-noise ratio and overall performance for 2.4GHz ExpressLRS (ELRS) receivers found today on the market.
Both SX1281 2.4GHz radio’s are bundled with a TCXO to prevent any frequency drifts that can occur when temperature varies to offer the best possible range and performance.
Of course, the RP4TD also offers all other options that you expect a good ExpressLRS receiver to have like a cutting edge circuit design to keep operating temperatures as low as possible and a built in WiFi chipset to wirelessy upgrade firmware or configure the receiver via the built-in WebUI.
The RadioMaster RP4TD ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Diversity receiver offers a maximum of 2x 100mW Telemtry output power for your telemetry downlink, a working voltage of DC 4.5-12V and a maximum refresh rate of up to f1000Hz.
Visit https://www.expresslrs.org/ to learn more.
- Gemini mode compatible (read more here: https://www.expresslrs.org/software/gemini/ )
- Reliable DCDC Power supply circuit
- Class leading SNR and RSSI performance
- Optimized PCB design for better heat dissipation
- Upgraded antenna with greater durability and performance
- UART pads for extended applications
- Dual TCXO (temperature compensated crystal oscillator)
- 2x 100mw RF Telemetry power output
- Compatible with all 2.4GHz ExpressLRS modules and transmitters with built in 2.4GHz ExpressLRS
TCXO (temperature compensated crystal oscillator)
The TCXO ensures high stability and accuracy in frequency control, compensating for temperature variations. This results in consistent and reliable signal reception, even in extreme temperature conditions. It also reduces frequency drift over time, providing long-term frequency stability and preventing signal degradation.
In tests, it appears that two TCXOs (one for each radio) provides the best advantages for a true diversity receiver like the RP4TD.
- item: RP4TD ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Diversity Receiver
- Type: ISM
- MCU: ESP32
- RF Chip: SX1281 x 2
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4GHz T Antenna x 2
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz
- Maximum Refresh Rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Telemetry RF Power: Max 2x 100mW
- Working Voltage: DC 4.5-12.0V
- Weight: 1.4g (without antenna)
- Dimension: 23.7*16.3*4.0mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS V3.3.0 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP4TD 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
- Extend interface: UART
This true diversity receiver measures 23.7mm in length, 16.30mm in width and is 4.00 mm thick.
The T antenna’s are 79mm long.
Other Expresslrs items that you may like...
- 1x RP4TD ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Diversity Receiver
- 1x CRSF wire
- 3x Heat-Shrinkable Tube
- 2x 65mm 2.4GHz T Antenna (Installed on receiver)
- 1x User Manual